A lot of people have a hard time transferring files from their Android phone to a computer. If you have been looking for a simple solution to this problem, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will show you some ways that you can transfer video files from your Android phone or any device to your computer.
How to Transfer Videos from Your Mobile Device to a Computer?
If you have a computer and your mobile device, then transferring videos from your iPhone to Android phone is as easy as copying and pasting. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices (PC & Mobile). Make sure that the PC and Mobile phones are connected with USB cable. This will enable them to transfer film fly between each other automatically.
- Step 2: Transferring video files from your iPhone to Android phone. You can transfer videos from your iPhone by copying and pasting them into the “Transfer Files” folder on the mobile device.
- Step 3: Transferring video files from your Android phone to a computer. To do this, you need to connect your Android device with PC via USB cable and then copy all transferred files into “My Computer” or any other suitable place in your PC for safe keeping.
How to Copy or Move Videos on Android Devices?
For transferring or copying videos from your Android phone to a computer, you need to install “Mobile Mover” app on your PC. After installing this app, you can use it to copy or move videos from your Android phone to PC. There are several steps involved in the process of transferring videos from an Android device to a computer:
- Connect your Android device with the computer via USB cable. You need not install any software on the devices for doing so.
- Open Mobile Mover on your PC and choose “Select” option from the drop-down menu. This will allow you to select all your video files on your Android device for copying or moving to PC.
- Click “Copy” button in Mobile Mover app to copy videos from your Android phone to a computer. Alternatively, click “Move” option if you want to move videos from an Android phone instead of copying them.
Transferring Video Files between Two Computers
If you have two computers at home, then this is the easiest way to transfer videos from one computer to another.
- Connect your Android device with both of your PCs via USB cable. You can do so even if they are not on the same network.
- Open “Mobile Mover” app on either PC and choose “Transfer Files” option from drop-down menu. This will allow you to transfer videos from your Android device to either of the two PCs.
- Click “Start” button in Mobile Mover app on one PC and click “Copy” button on other PC to copy all transferred files from your Android phone. Alternatively, click “Move” option if you want to move videos from an Android phone instead of copying them.
In this article, we have explained what mobile phone file transfer is and how it works. The article is intended to answer the question: What is mobile phone file transfer? We hope that you find our information useful, Thank you.