If you want to apply for the Google scholarship, then have to learn all the essential information about it. From the eligibility criteria to the steps for applying for it. Everything should be done properly so that you do not face any issues with the application process, which can lead to the rejection of your form.
Steps For Registration
If you want to apply for the Google Scholarship, then you have to follow these basic steps to complete the registration.
- You will have the option to use the log-in and password to enter the online application system.
- Once you submit your profile, you will be consequently logged out so Google can verify your email address.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com. This email will contain a link for you to access to verify your registration. Snap the link gave in your email to verify your account.
Enter Your Location for the Google Scholarship
You also need to enter the location if you want to apply for the Google scholarship. Make sure that you complete this process without any type of issues.
- When you log-in after verifying your account, you will see a landing page with three segments.
- You should finish, which is the location before you can finish the other two sections. The information you submit here will determine your qualification for Google Scholarships and Awards.
- If Google currently offers Scholarships and Awards in your location, you will be asked to finish the General Application.
- If you don’t qualify for any scholarships, please audit the rundown of Google Scholarship and Awards currently offered, as well as the qualification rules.
Fill up the General Application
The next is to fill up the general application, and for that, you have to enter some basic details.
- If you meet the location qualification models in the location section, this section will contain the General Application.
- To begin the General Application click, “Apply.”
- You should complete the General Application to move onto the subsequent stage. When you complete your General Application, select a specific scholarship program that will show the entirety of the Google Scholarship and Awards programs you are qualified to apply for.
Submit All The Required Documents Online
Make sure that you submit all the required documents when you are applying for the Google scholarship program.
- The extra documents required to help your Scholarship or grant application will be recorded in the application for the specific Scholarship or grant program you are applying for. You will have the option to transfer transcripts, if required, legitimately to your application.
- If letters of suggestion are required, they will be recorded in the last step until submitted.
- Please don’t mail documents to Google.
- When you have completed all the required steps and transferred your required documents, an email will be sent informing you of your complete application status.
At last, now that you are aware of everything, you can easily apply for the Google scholarship program. Make sure that you complete all the steps without any type of issues to avoid rejection.